Continuing with its’ monthly, Special Interest Group (SIG) eNewsletter, DSCI invites top leaders in the BFSI sector to contribute to the SIG newsletter. With a n exclusive focus on banking, finance and insurance-related coverage and analysis, it will also feature an exclusive interview, case study and a round-up of the sectors key recent developments.
DSCI invites articles from top leaders in the sector, as per below mentioned guidelines.
Sign up to receive the latest BFSI Sector Newsletter here: http://bit.ly/1HQvdsN
Editorial Guidelines for feature articles:
- Theme: Articles centred on security topics such as risk management, issues, challenges and new approaches in the Banking, Finance, Security and Insurance Sector, will be accepted.
- Font – Calibri, Font Size – 11, Line spacing – 1.15
- Length of write-ups: 800-not exceeding 1,000 words
- Use headings, subheadings, bold font for key sentences and bulleted lists so it is easy to read.
- Only one outbound links will be provided to the author.
- Content should be comprehensive, data-driven, opinionated, and informative.
- Only original pictorial representations (graphs, flowcharts or diagrams) will be accepted.
- Proper attribution of data, quotations, and other third-party content referenced in the article will be appreciated. DSCI is not liable for any plagiarism.
- Only original, previously unpublished articles will be accepted for publication. DSCI reserves the right to deny a submission, particularly if the article is self-promotional.
- Only vendor neutral articles will be published. Articles in promotion of a product or service will not be accepted.
- You must proofread your article prior to submission. However, articles once submitted by you may be further edited for greater clarity, grammar, punctuation etc.
- Theme: Articles which converge security analysis in the BFSI Sector will
How to Submit
- Please email your completed article along with a suitable title in an MS Word doc to email@example.com, along with the your name, designation and organization, with the following subject line: Article for BFSI Newsletter
- A brief author bio with your Twitter handle, as well as any other relevant links you wish to display (e.g., your blog, Facebook, website URL, etc)